- InformativeQ Magazine - Welcome to the SWVA region’s premiere divers community magazine! From our eye-catching covers to the appealing editorial throughout, you’ll discover the perfect guide to our unique community, for you and your family. Each season, Informative Qs’ advertisers and authors provide a glimpse into the diverse life here in and outside of SWVA.
- The Park Dance Club - Restaurant, Night Club, SWVA's hottest Dance Venue, Special Events, & Show Bar
- Backstreet Cafe - Your local meeting place for drinks.
- The Grandin Theatre or on Facebook - The Theatre serves as the historic, geographic and cultural anchor. In addition, the Theatre also serves as an economic driver. A healthy Theatre Foundation and a well attended Theatre translates to patrons and guests spending their time and discretionary income in the surrounding restaurants, retail stores, and service-oriented businesses in the Grandin Village community. A healthy Grandin Village is in turn good for the City of Roanoke and the greater Roanoke Valley, providing arts and cultural offerings for residents, visitors and guests.
- Curve Magazine - Curve, the nation’s best-selling lesbian magazine, spotlights all that is fresh, funny, exciting, controversial and cutting-edge in our community. Curve brings you the latest in lesbian-related celebrity interviews, news, politics, pop culture, style, travel, social issues and entertainment.
- Gay Times Magazine - GT (Gay Times) is the original and best lifestyle magazine for gay and bisexual men. In each issue we bring you everything from interviews with your favourite celebs to quality photo shoots with some of the hottest men on the planet. You’ll also find hard-hitting comment and opinion - keeping you up-to-date and informed about more serious issues affecting our community. On top of this we cram in page-after-page of fashion, music, arts, film, travel, gadgets and much more besides.
- Unite Virginia Magazine - Our mission is simple: Unite Virginia promotes equality through storytelling. We provide the LGBTQ community and its allies a unified voice in Virginia’s evolving cultural, economic and social narrative.
- Here Television - Here TV is America's only gay TV network. We offer a variety of acclaimed original movies and television series plus the world's largest collection of gay and lesbian films
- Showtimers Community Theatre or on Facebook - Roanoke's oldest continuously running live theatre located in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Big Lick Conspiracy Comedy Club - Roanoke's professional comedy improv troupe. We do live shows, workshops, and corporate functions. Think of us as cheap group therapy. Live improv comedy performed monthly at Corned Beef & Co.
- Out Voice - Home of the oldest and only active GLBT Musicians CD ranking system.
- Gay Themed Movies on Youtube - All about gay themed movies Here you can watch various videos about gay films, fun, music.
- Frameline or on Facebook -Founded in 1977 Frameline is the nation's only nonprofit organization solely dedicated to the funding, exhibition, distribution and promotion of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender media arts.
Local DJ's, Bands and Musicians:
- DJ Bobby Hash - From humble beginnings in the small-town college bar circuit, Hash has taken his talents all over the mid-atlantic region spinning at events such as Firefly Music Festival, co-headlining the opening party for Duke Univeristy's annual LDOC event headlined by T-Pain and Jeremih, placing runner-up at Snowshoe Mountain's Balhooter Spring Break Battle of the DJs, headlining and being apart of many large-scale events at Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington, VA, co-headlining National Zoo's annual "Night of the Living Zoo" event, working with many PRIDE celebrities and more.