- Drop-In Center - Please come visit us for free oral rapid HIV testing, information about HIV and STDs as well as Support. Also, stop by to pick up some free condoms and dental dams!
- HIV+ Support Group held at The Drop-In Center - please call 540-982-2437
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) provides a comprehensive system of care that includes primary medical care and essential support services for people living with HIV who are uninsured or underinsured. The Program works with cities, states and local community-based organizations to provide HIV care and treatment services to more than 512,000 each year, reaching approximately 52% of all those diagnosed with HIV in the United States.
- Carilion Infectious Disease - 2001 Crystal Spring Infectious Disease - We all get sick sometimes, even despite the best preventive care and hygiene. Most common illnesses and infections can be treated by primary care doctors-pediatricians, internists, or family medicine specialists-but some require the care of one of our Carilion Clinic infectious disease specialists.
Project Inform - HIV/Aids National - Project Inform encourages the development of better treatments and cures for both HIV and hepatitis C. We advocate for innovative, medically-based prevention strategies. We provide up-to-date, life-saving information to help people living with HIV and hep C make the best choices regarding their treatment and care. And we press governments to set policies and assure unlimited access to affordable health care that will one day end the HIV and hep C epidemics.
- The Body-The Complete HIV/AIDS Resources National - Use the Web to lower barriers between patients and clinicians. Demystify HIV/AIDS and its treatment. Improve the quality of life for all people living with HIV/AIDS.
POZ - POZ is an award-winning print and online brand for people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Offering unparalleled editorial excellence since 1994, POZ magazine and POZ.com are identified by our readers as their most trusted sources of information about the disease.
- VA Dept. of Health HIV Care Services (Ryan White Program) - The Virginia Department of Health (VDH), Division of Disease Prevention has administered Ryan White Part B funding for HIV care services to persons living with HIV/AIDS in Virginia since 1991. A major part of Part B funding is for the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) that provides medications for low-income, uninsured individuals with HIV/AIDS. The remaining funds provide HIV care services, targeted to deliver medical care and support services to eligible individuals living with HIV/AIDS (financial eligibility information is found below).
HIV Risk Calculator - This is a unique online calculation tool to calculate personal HIV infection odds. Use the calculation if you ask yourself the question: what is my chance of contracting HIV? it by calculating chances of HIV infection. To use the calculator simply fill in the questions, this will take up to 10 minutes, and the calculator will show the result directly. Please note that mistakes can be made. The result of the HIV odds calculator is a very detailed result, but every calculator can make mistakes. Most of the results are small percentages. But still, every day many people get infected with HIV world wide. You should always avoid every risk of becoming infected with HIV. To be safe, and to stay safe in the future, always practice safe sex, and get tested.