- UVA - Teen and Young Adult Health Center, Charlottesville, VA - The Teen and Young Adult Health Center is a primary care center for teenagers and young adults ages 12-24. Our team is specially trained to work with adolescents and help young adults with the unique challenges they face.
- Queer Student Union at U.V.A - Charlottesville - The Queer Student Union at the University of Virginia is Charlottesville's oldest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning individuals.
- America Civil Liberties Union of Virginia (ACLUVA) - The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Virginia is a private, non-profit organization that promotes civil liberties and civil rights for everyone in the Commonwealth through public education, litigation and advocacy with the goal of securing freedom and equality for all.
- Hokie Pride (formerly LGBT Alliance of VA. Tech) Blacksburg - Our mission is to work to promote an environment of equality, understanding, and harmony for people of all sexual orientations, sexualities, gender identities and expressions by providing a LGBT Resource Center and campus-wide programs to raise awareness, community visibility, and increase support
ROSMY (Richmond Organization for Sexual Minority Youth) - Founded in 1991 in Richmond, Virginia, ROSMY’s mission is to ensure equal opportunities for success for Virginia’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through access to support, education, and advocacy.
GayRVA.com Ricmond - Founded in 1991 in Richmond, Virginia, ROSMY’s mission is to ensure equal opportunities for success for Virginia’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through access to support, education, and advocacy.
- Diversity Richmond (formerly Gay Richmond.com) - Diversity Richmond is a leader in the effort to create a permanent and sustainable non-profit structure in Richmond dedicated to serving the LGBTQ+ community, their families and allies. We advocate for fairness, working closely with others who share our vision.
- Richmond Business Alliance – The Richmond Business Alliance is an organization dedicated to cultivating professional relationships, enhancing economic and educational opportunities, and fostering a sense of community among working professionals in both the private and public sectors throughout the greater Richmond, Virginia area.
- People of Faith for Equality in VA or on Facebook - POFEV is a statewide interfaith network of people who all share one thing- an abiding engagement with our respective faith traditions, which kindle our deep commitment to social justice. As clergy--rabbis, ministers, priests, pastors--and lay people, we are dedicated to working for equal rights for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Virginians.
- Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy - We are a broadly diverse, morally driven group of advocates working to advance public policies that better serve low-income, vulnerable, and underrepresented communities in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We engage and educate people of faith and the public regarding critical social issues, the legislative process, and the call to advocacy.
- Equality Virginia - Founded in 1989 as Virginians for Justice, Equality Virginia is a statewide, non-partisan education, outreach, and advocacy organization seeking equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Virginians (LGBT).
- Richmond Sunlight.com Virginia - Tracking Virginia's General Assembly since 2007.